Are you losing business by not having a website?
Yes! By not having a website, you are losing business.
I can’t stress it enough how important it is for your business to be on the web. If you’re not on the web, you are losing business! It doesn’t need to be a huge, elaborate website. Even having a simple one page site that lists basic information about your business is a step in the right direction.
In a single page we can make sure your customers can:
- Know how to contact you
- Know where you are located
- Know what your business hours are
- Know your business exists!
If you don’t have a website, many people can’t find this basic information about you.
Consider this, you have a business here in Bend selling “widgets” that can only be purchased locally. Visitors to the area nay hear about your product, but need to get in contact with you. Travelers don’t have local phone books in their cars. They pick up their phone and Google “widgets bend oregon.” If they can’t find you, they can’t buy your “widgets.”
Even if you don’t have a lot of advertising funds available, starting with a simple one page website is a great way to use your valuable dollars. If you decide you want to expand your website later on, you can always add more pages then.
Adding a few more pages to your website lets you have:
- Photo galleries of your business or products
- Pages that describe your products or services
- Testimonial pages that let people know how happy your clients are
- Web videos that really let people see what you have to offer
- Web videos have greater impact than simply pictures or words!
Stop losing business! Get a website today!
Bend Pro Web Design
is here to help build your new website. Contact us
today to find out how affordable it is to get your business up on the web.